By ordering from vhcare.co, an online property belonging to Vardhman Healthcare ( A Division of Vardhman Stampings Pvt. Ltd. ), you agree to be bound by the do my homework buy essay following terms and conditions. vhcare.co ( A Division of Vardhman Stampings Pvt. Ltd. ) reserves the right to update these terms at anytime without prior notice.
- All prices are in Indian Rupees (Rs.) only.
- We will not process your order until we receive full payment. Products won’t be handed over until the buyer pays full amount to the delivery person when the order is processed by Cash On Delivery (COD).
- All sales are final.
- We will reproduce your order if we verify that we made an error.
- We must be notified within 48 hours of delivery for any defects.
- We may request that you return 100% of a defective order within 5 business days before we agree to redo your order.
- vhcare.co ( A Division of Vardhman Stampings Pvt. Ltd. ) will gladly reimburse return shipment costs of authorized exchanges/returns.
LIABILITY FOR ERRORS
We are not liable for errors committed by you during the course of personalizing a product. These errors, though not limited to, may be a result of the following: misspelling, bleeds, grammar, punctuation, or image resolution in case of customization if available.
- We will ship out your order within 2 business days in order to ensure that it reaches its destination within 5 business days. The accuracy may defer and there is no guarantee or warranty.
- The transit time of 3 days is only an estimate and we are not liable for delays by our shipping partner.
- Currently, we ship to all major cities and towns in India.
- If the product you ordered is damaged during shipping we will replace it at no charge to you.
- You must be of legal age to use our site.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested by vhcare.co to complete your order.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order without disclosing a reason.
- vhcare.co can send promotional offers and activities on your E-mail or SMS to the details given by the account holder. In case of termination the account holder can unsubscribe by clicking the link on the mailer or mail us at email@example.com
- Creating a link to our website from another website will be considered as criminal offence and should not be done without any written permission from vhcare.co.
The customer will defend and hold vhcare.co ( A Division of Vardhman Stampings Pvt. Ltd. ) harmless in any suit or court action brought against vhcare.co ( A Division of Vardhman Stampings Pvt. Ltd. ) by others for alleged damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees), liabilities or losses resulting from circumstances where vhcare.co ( A Division of Vardhman Stampings Pvt. Ltd. ), acting as the customer’s agent, uses copy, photographs, or illustrations that are believed by others to be degrading, libelous or harmful to their reputations, images, or standing in the community or which in the sole judgment of vhcare.co ( A Division of Vardhman Stampings Pvt. Ltd. ) is an infringement on a trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright belonging to others, or in a suit or court action brought against vhcare.co for actions of the customer’s employees which may occur.
CARDHOLDER PAYMENT LIABILITY
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Your access to vhcare.co may be terminated or suspended at any time, without notice and for any reason.
The laws of India shall govern the performance of these Terms and Conditions, without regard to such state’s conflicts of laws principles. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Ahmedabad (Gujarat, India) for all disputes arising out of, or relating to, the Terms and Conditions and use of this site.